We can assist you with determining your taxation liability and assist you in filing returns with the Irish Revenue Commissioners.
View the Stamp Duty rates in Ireland for 2015 and 2016.
We provide advice on:
- Stamp Duty and ascertaining if you qualify for any reliefs
- Capital Acquisition Tax and reliefs that may be of benefit to you or the person (known as the beneficiary) to whom you wish to make a gift or leave a legacy in your will including agricultural relief, business relief, dwellinghouse relief and favourite nephew relief.
- Capital Gains Tax – do you have to make any payment on the sale, gift or disposal of any of your assets?
- Business structuring – what is the best way to structure your business to maximise the tax reliefs available or reduce your tax liabilities.
- Property tax – capital acquisition tax (CAT), capital gains tax (CGT), local property tax, stamp duty, value added tax (VAT)
- Income tax reliefs that you may be able to qualify for – for example seed capital and EIIS relief
- Corporation tax reliefs for your business
- VAT on property
Read about Agricultural Relief against capital acquisition tax if you receive agricultural property in Ireland.
“I have engaged Michelle as a tax specialist to assist with complex tax queries for a number of clients. Her knowledge of the subject as well as the service she provided to our clients was exceptional. Her turnaround time for correspondence is very fast, her manner with clients is highly professional and she is always willing to accommodate meetings to suit our clients’ needs. It is a pleasure to work with Michelle.”
Helen Ferguson, Solicitor
Our company recently needed some legal contract work completed. I found Michelle to be organised, professional and very helpful in explaining the process. I would have no hesitation in recommending Michelle for the excellent service she provides.
Stephen O’Brien CEO – Cableflag Ltd. June 2020