Latest News

legal services to people
in business

Phone: +353 71 9134513
Mobile: +353 87 6674534


Water Charges - current status on selling

Prior to the sale of a dwelling the person selling must pay all water charges to Irish Water and provide his solicitor with a certificate of discharge from Irish Water confirming payment.

Have a complaint against public bodies? Consider utilising the services of the Ombudsman

The Annual Report 2012 of the Office of the Ombudsman was published today.

Complaints against public bodies

Have you explored making a complaint to the Ombudsman?

Make Appointments

Subscribe to our newsletters

By signing up to the newsletter I consent to the use of my data to receive information relating to services, events, articles and information about the firm.